Not all items in Minecraft have a wide range of uses. However, this does not make them useless at all. On the contrary, they are often part of an extremely important object or even a building. And one of these items is the so-called “Heart of the Sea” in Minecraft.
Therefore, if you suddenly accidentally found such an item and do not understand what you need to do with it or purposefully want to find it in order to use it, then we recommend that you first familiarize yourself with the material below. This guide contains detailed information on the heart of the sea and explains in detail what the heart of the sea is for in Minecraft, how to put it, where to find it, how to activate and other secrets on the subject.
Heart of the Sea Minecraft description
The heart of the sea in Minecraft in appearance has a blue spherical shape. At the same time, there is an eye inside on the other side. Although you won’t be able to see the eye in the inventory, because the heart of the sea is turned upside down. The eye can be seen if the sea guide is upgraded to the maximum level (in other words, this eye is a sign that the structure is upgraded to the maximum). Otherwise, the heart of the sea has no distinctive details.
What is the heart of the sea in Minecraft for?
Any found heart of the sea has only one purpose for use – it is the creation of a sea guide. And this object, in turn, is a whole structure, which has its own characteristics and advantages.
How to make the heart of the sea
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a heart of the sea in the regular vanilla version of Minecraft. The only way to get the heart of the sea is to either find it or create it using the console command (if you are interested in the latter method, then it is described in more detail below).
As for the first method, that is, searches, the heart of the sea can be found in each treasure found, which in turn is searched using a treasure map. At the same time, inside the found chest with the treasure, there is always one heart of the sea.
How to activate the heart of the sea in the game?
The heart of the sea in Minecraft cannot be activated in any of the usual ways. Because in order to use this item, you need to create a sea guide. And for this, you need to get 8 units of nautilus shells and 1 unit of the heart of the sea. And this applies to any version of the game where the heart of the sea has been added. The crafting recipe itself looks like this:
Minecraft Heart of the Sea mods
- Mod “Heart of the Cauldron”. Thanks to this project, the role of the spectrum of application of the heart of the sea in the vanilla version of Minecraft will be slightly expanded. Because it will be possible to use the heart of the sea on the cauldron. And as a result, the boiler will have an infinite amount of water. To implement the plan, it is enough just to press, having the heart of the sea in your hands, RMB on the boiler.
How to get the heart of the sea in Minecraft in admin mode?
The easiest way to get the heart of the sea in Minecraft is using developer mode. In other words, use a special command, thanks to which the heart of the sea will appear in the character’s inventory. And for this, you must first make sure that cheats are allowed in the selected world. If this is in full order in the game, then you can proceed with the following steps:
- First of all, it is necessary, while already in the game, to open the developer console – to do this, press the “T” button (required on the English layout).
- Next, after pressing the key, a console will open on the screen with a special line, where you must already register the appropriate command – “/give @p Minecraft:heart_of_the_sea”.
- After that, as soon as the command is necessarily written without quotes, you can already press the “Enter” key so that the item appears in the inventory.
In addition, keep in mind that you can prescribe several of these items in the process. That is, specify the required amount through the “Space” at the end of the command. As a result, the command itself may look something like this – “/give @p Minecraft:heart_of_the_sea 64” . In this case, the character will receive a whole stack of items. You can specify any number.
If for some reason the instruction did not help (you can’t write the command), then you can still use the command block. Its meaning boils down to the fact that the command is already written inside it, after which it is activated automatically as soon as a special signal coming from the red stone reaches this block.
Secrets and tips
- The Bedrock Edition version of the game originally had a bug. The heart of the sea there was called a little differently – “Heart of the Sea.” And this typo was corrected only in version 1.16 of the game.
- Before the heart of the sea appeared in the game, inside the trophy table, the heart of the sea was called “nautilus core”. This item’s name was later changed, but in some files, this item still has the same name.
It is quite difficult to find the heart of the sea inside the treasure quite by accident without a treasure map. Therefore, we recommend that if you want to get this item, get a card either through trading or by studying, for example, underwater ruins, where the chance of such a card appearing is quite high.
Sooner or later, you will have to find this item. Since the marine guide is an extremely useful object. Thanks to him, studying underwater biomes becomes much easier and safer. Moreover, thanks to this design, it is even possible to build a comfortable house underwater. In any case, if you want to search an underwater fortress or something else, you will have to find the heart of the sea and create a sea guide.