Marine guides in Minecraft are unique blocks, which, provided that a special construction is placed nearby, give all nearby characters a special effect. And this useful buff is called “Sea Power”.
And since this is a fairly new object, many players are not too familiar with it, so we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the guide. The material contains complete information on this block and is designed to help every novice player.
Marine Explorer in Minecraft: item description
How to use?
- Basic activations of the marine explorer . As soon as this item is used, a unique effect appears next – it is called “Sea Power”. And it is received by absolutely every player who comes into contact with rain or any water within a radius (spherical shape) from 32 to 96 of any blocks. At the same time, absolutely any conductor can be activated at any level of depth, height and on the territory of any biome.
- effect features . It is worth noting here that due to the effect, the player’s breathing bar is suspended, as well as increased underwater vision and increases the speed of block mining while underwater.
- Activation conditions . The first thing to observe is that the sea guide must be located in the very center of the cube, the size of which is 3x3x3 blocks. Another important point is that when it comes to blocks, it’s always about water blocks. As for the frame, you need to use either sea lamps or any kind of marinite blocks for it.
- Minimum activation conditions . To activate the structure, you must have a minimum number of blocks in the frame. And this minimum number is 16 blocks. In this case, the effect even in this case is stretched to 32 blocks.
- Improvement features . If desired, you can install additional “rings” around this block, due to which the radius of action of the outgoing buff will be increased next. For example, with 21 blocks built, the scope will increase by 48 blocks. In addition, for every seven additional blocks built, the area of effect will increase by another sixteen blocks.
- The maximum level of improvement . The sea guide has a limit of improvement. And it is 48 units of blocks. In this case, the quantitative range of the positive effect will be 96 blocks. In addition, a full upgrade of this unusual design gives a new effect – all hostile creatures in an area of 8 blocks will take damage. To go into details, they will take 4 damage every 2 seconds.
- Use as a light source . And the last thing to note, the marine conductor can be used as a light source, since the strength of its light is 15 units. It is worth noting that the sea guide has the highest indicator of light in the entire game.
How to destroy?
In general, you can get a sea guide in Minecraft with absolutely any kind of tool from a character. On the other hand, the most effective means of mining is the pickaxe. At the same time, pickaxes also have different indicators. Therefore, for a better understanding, we recommend that you read the table below:
How to get a marine guide in the game through the admin panel?
There is no way to get a ready-made marine explorer through administrator mode. And the reason is simple – there is no suitable team. Perhaps someday this unusual block will acquire its own team. Until that moment, if you want to get a sea guide through the administrator mode, you will first have to prescribe yourself 8 pieces of nautilus shells and 1 heart of the sea. After that, all the received items must be used on the workbench to create the heart of the sea.
Marine explorer mods for Minecraft
- Mod “Conduit Core”. Thanks to this project, from now on, the power of the sea conductor will no longer be tied to a specific block. Because after installation, an item called “Naval Explorer Core” will be added. And this item can be used as food, thanks to which the character will receive a “pocket” effect with the same power.
- Juan’s Conduits mod. Since the marine explorer is in great demand among marine explorers, the author of this mod decided to add new variants of this block. And their advantage is that they are more useful than building blocks.
Secrets and tips
- The activated version of the sea guide has the same texture as the heart of the sea. And the only difference is that the item is in the centre inside the block.
- Determining when a marine guide has the maximum improvement is fairly simple. Since at the maximum level the block receives a unique eye, which indicates that the conductor has the maximum improvement.
- Despite the fact that sea guides have a rather small size, the model still has the size of a full block.
The sea guide in the Minecraft game is an extremely important item. Since it is much easier to study marine biomes with it. Especially when it comes to some natural structures underwater, which are quite difficult to study. Therefore, we recommend that before exploring such places and extracting resources, get a sea guide, which in turn will provide the character with everything necessary underwater without the need to brew potions with similar effects.