There are many different structures in the open spaces of the Minecraft world. And most of them are quite well guarded by hostile creatures, but there was a place for those that can be relatively safely examined, searched and studied. One of these natural structures is sunken ships in Minecraft, scattered throughout absolutely all biomes.
However, even such a seemingly simple building has its own distinctive features and nuances. And that’s not counting the fact that inside the sunken ships you can find completely different loot. Therefore, if you want to get acquainted with all the nuances, then we recommend that you study the guide, which is presented below. After all, it contains the most detailed information about everything related to sunken ships.
Wreck Minecraft: location overview
The generation of sunken ships in Minecraft deserves special attention, since they can spawn not only with the bottom facing down but also lying on the side or even upside down. On the other hand, most often the ship will be missing some important detail such as the mast, front or stern component. Although from time to time, completely whole sunken ships are still found.
However, sunken ships are interesting primarily for their contents, that is, chests, inside of which there are quite a lot of chests (up to three pieces). As a rule, the first chest appears in the place where the bow is located, and the second – in the stern. But since chests do not always appear in the amount of three pieces, sometimes they are absent in some compartments.
As for materials, various kinds of wood are mainly used. For example, in the Java Edition of the game, ships are made of wood. And in the Bedrock Edition version of the game, hewn wood is already used. Otherwise, standard materials are used: boards, fences, doors, hatches and steps.
How to find a sunken ship in Minecraft?
To begin with, it’s worth learning that sunken ships in Minecraft can be generated on the territory of absolutely any ocean or even a beach. Moreover, although rare, there is still a chance that a sunken ship will be generated inside another structure. And these structures can be underwater ruins with fortresses or icebergs in general. As for the search methods, there are several options to find the right place:
- The first way is the usual research. The easiest way. Since it is enough to swim in a boat, stick to the shore and carefully inspect the underwater spaces. It is quite easy to spot a sunken ship due to its massiveness, so something is sure to be found within five minutes.
- The second way is to use a special command. To do this, you need to use the administrator mode, and then register a special command that will show the coordinates of the nearest sunken ship (the method is described in more detail below).
- Method three – cheats. Alternatively, you can still use some cheat programs like X-Ray. There are several sub-variants of this program, but they all shine through the blocks, so you can easily find the building you need.
How can resources be found?
The main goal when searching for any sunken ship is chests. Chests, so to speak, with everyday items, as a rule, will stand in the bow area of the ship. And the most valuable prey is always located in the stern area (we are talking about the part that is located above the rest). The third chest is always located closer to the room with the hold of the ship. It should be understood that depending on the version of the game, the production is noticeably different. Therefore, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with each list.
What mobs will spawn?
Specifically, there are no mobs that would live inside the sunken ship. You can only meet hostile mobs that wander around. For example, nearby you can sometimes stumble upon drowned or creepers with ordinary zombies who wander along the coast. On the other hand, there are often sunken ships, next to which there is no one at all. The only problem and enemy is the lack of oxygen since you often have to wander around the premises inside the ship.
Sunken Ship Mods for Minecraft
- Mod “Shipwrecks”. This project will greatly diversify all sunken ships. From now on there will be not only more unique sunken ships, but also floating ones. At the same time, the production inside each vessel depends strictly on what size it has.
- Mod “Shipwrecks World Generation”. Unlike the previous mod, this one adds real dungeons, presented in the form of ships. In addition, for more convenient exploration, the modification will add a unique scuba diving suit. As for the dungeons, it will be possible to find: boats lying on their sides; ordinary boats; yachts and even sailboats.
How to find a sunken ship through admin mode?
If you want to find a sunken ship in Minecraft, then the best option is to use a special search command. After the command is written, information with the coordinates of the location of the nearest sunken ship will appear on the screen. However, it should be understood that the commands, depending on the version of the game, are slightly different:
- In the version of the game “Java Edition” after opening the administrator mode (the English key “T” is responsible for this), it is necessary to write without quotes – “/ locate Shipwreck” .
- In the version of the game “Bedrock Edition” after opening the administrator mode (the English key “T” is responsible for this), it is necessary to write without quotes – “/ locate shipwreck” .
Seeds on a sunken ship
- Sid – -8320668148713193150 . A fairly simple but useful seed that will please the nearby village of civilians, a desert temple and a sunken ship. Moreover, the temple and the ship are located right next to the village.
- Sid – -4976253539740942307 . The spawn point of the character is the shore of a huge ocean bay. At the same time, there are two sunken ships right next to it. In one of them, you can literally immediately find a protruding mast. However, this is not all, because there is another small island nearby, next to which there is an underwater temple along with the third sunken ship. However, this is also not all, since there are about six more sunken ships nearby.
- Seed – 527517686. This seed is interesting in that there is a protruding sunken ship nearby in the ice biome, while inside you can still find a treasure map. Therefore, you can arrange a good and exciting adventure.
Sunken ships are a great opportunity to acquire useful items for your character literally from the start. In addition, inside these structures, you can also additionally find treasure maps, thanks to which you can get even more useful items. In addition, this is the most secure structure that can be searched literally from the start. After all, no mobs are tied to sunken ships and there are no spawners inside. So the only real danger is oxygen. Although, with proper skill, the ship will be able to be searched without any problems.