Absolutely every player who plays Minecraft for a long time begins to experiment with the house, decorating it in every possible way or laying rare blocks as a foundation. This approach to construction clearly demonstrates how much effort it took for the player to build such buildings. And rare or hard-to-find blocks serve as the main material.
For example, many players try to get a lot of prismarine in Minecraft – these are unique blocks of the underwater world. At the same time, there are both ordinary prismarine blocks and rarer ones – prismarine bricks and dark prismarine blocks. Of course, that all these items are not so easy to get.
Therefore, if you are interested in where you can get these blocks or what crafting recipes are associated with them, then we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the material that is presented below. The guide contains detailed information on all the key details of prismarine blocks.
Prismarine Minecraft: Block Review
Between themselves, all blocks of prismarine differ only in appearance. And other objects created with the help of them also differ only on this basis. Regular prismarine is dark blue in color, covered with small scales. Prismarine bricks are more blue in color. And the dark prismarine has a dark green color mixed with blue and is covered with small quadrangular shapes.
Where to find prismarine?
Absolutely all types of prismarine blocks can be found exclusively either in the territory of underwater ruins or in the territory of underwater fortresses. There are no other places where you could still find them in Minecraft.
It is also worth adding that most often in the indicated places the character will find ordinary blocks of prismarine. The most rare blocks of prismarine bricks that appear inside some elements, which are associated with decoration. As for the dark prismarine, as a rule, it is part of the patterns on the fortress walls and is surrounded by golden blocks inside the treasury. In addition, most often ordinary blocks of prismarine can be found in the territory of underwater ruins.
Types of blocks in the game
Based on the description above, it becomes clear that there are three types of prismarine blocks: the first is ordinary prismarine blocks with cracks; the second – prismarine bricks with distinct traces after polishing; the third is dark prismarine, which has a distinct dark texture.
How to get prismarine through the admin panel?
Since any prismarine blocks are a hard-to-get and rare resource with a limited number of places to mine, it is much easier to get materials using the developer mode. More precisely, with the help of commands. However, before you decide to use the commands below, we recommend that you make sure that cheats are allowed in the world and that the console is opened using the “T” key on the English layout. If this is in order, then use the following commands:
- A regular prismarine block can be obtained using the command – “/give @p minecraft:prismarine” .
- A prismarine brick block can be obtained using the command – “/give @p minecraft:prismarine_bricks” .
- The dark prismarine block can be obtained using the command – “/give @p minecraft:dark_prismarine” .
It should be understood that any command presented must be entered without quotation marks. And if you suddenly want to get a certain number of blocks, then after the command, using the “Space” key, you should specify the required number of blocks that you want to receive.
If, for some reason, the command cannot be registered, although the cheats are activated and the console is open, then we recommend using the command block. Its advantage lies in the fact that the command is written inside it. And then, as soon as this block receives a signal from the redstone, the command is activated automatically.
Prismarine Mods for Minecraft
- Mod “Clean Prismarine” . The main goal of this modification is to diversify the types of prismarine in the vanilla version of Minecraft. So after installation, the game will be replenished with four new types of blocks.
- Mod “Abyss: Voice” . This project will not only add new crafting recipes related to Prismarine, but will also make it possible to create weapons, armor and various tools from this material. However, this is not all the features of the project. For example, there will also be new variants of mobs.
- Mod «More Prismarine Blocks» . Another small project that will add a lot more prismarine block options to the game. After installing it, it will be possible to get: prismarine sand, columns, stones and much more. If desired, it will even be possible to create a carved prismarine.
- Mod “Prismarine” . Alternatively, you can also install this mod, which also adds prismarine tools as well as weapons to the game. In terms of characteristics, prismarine items are as close as possible to those created from netherite.
Secrets and tips
- The key name “Prismarine” for these blocks was surprisingly not invented by the developers, but originally by a Reddit user under the nickname “AjaxGb”. On the other hand, it was part of a competition in which the key task was for users to come up with a name for a new block that was subsequently introduced into the game.
- Few people know, but the cracks that are present on the usual prismarine block, resembling scales, begin to change color over time. This is easy enough to notice if you watch these blocks for a while.
Prismarine blocks in Minecraft are an excellent material for those who want to decorate their own house with high quality or create an unusual building. In addition, in addition to prismarine blocks, you can use marine lamps and many other aquatic materials that fit perfectly into the style. And for those who find this not enough, you can use mods.