The long-awaited Caves and Rocks update for Minecraft has added a lot of different blocks, items, biomes and even mobs to the game. And, of course, the developers couldn’t resist adding new decorative objects that many games that build beautiful houses love to use.
And one of the decorative objects is the so-called “Sporotsvet”. Sporotsvet belongs to the category of ornamental plants that have no special purpose. Of course, some flowers are needed for recipes, but at the moment the spoonflower is added to the game only as an ornamental plant.
However, a couple of nuances are still present. Therefore, if you want to figure out where to find a spore flower in Minecraft, how to get it, and much more, then we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the material that is presented below.
Spoonflower in Minecraft: plant overview
The flowers of the spoonflower are small pink plant that has two forms: closed and open. In the second case, a yellow head appears in the middle of the spore flower. At the same time, these plants lack durability (they can be destroyed by any tool or hand), they have a renewing property (appear again) and add up to a whole stack (that is, 64 pieces).
Where to find it?
In general, sporeflowers in Minecraft can be found on the territory of the Lush Caves biome, but at the moment, despite the fact that the plant is added to the Java Edition and Bedrock Edition versions of the game, they can only be obtained in creative mode. Well, or, as an option, using the developer console with the appropriate command.
How to plant a spore flower in Minecraft?
In fact, there is nothing complicated in this. The developers did not add any unique mechanics, so it is enough to transfer the sporeflower to the active inventory slots, pick up the item in the character’s hands and click on the “RMB” to plant the plant.
How to get spoonflower?
Since sporeflowers do not have durability, it is enough to find them in the specified biome and destroy them with any convenient tool or hand. However, if you can’t find it, then we recommend using the command line in developer mode, which is described in more detail below.
What does the sporeflower grow on?
The character can place sporeflowers only on the lower faces of the blocks. Otherwise, there are no restrictions. Therefore, if desired, using spore flowers for decorative purposes, you can experiment in every possible way.
How to get through the admin?
Searching for a spore flower is a rather complicated process. Therefore, if you do not want to do this, we recommend using the administrator mode, where you can register a command and get an unlimited amount of sporeflower. The main thing before you decide to do this is to make sure that cheats are allowed in the world, otherwise you will have to create a new world. The rest of the instructions are as follows:
- The first step is to open the administrator mode – this can be done using the “T” key on the English layout.
- Next, a window will open, at the bottom of which there is a special line – in its field you must enter the command “/give @p minecraft:spore_blossom” .
- At the end, all that remains is to use the command by pressing the “Enter” key for this.
To get a certain amount of this plant, you can simply put a “Space” after the prescribed command and indicate the required number. For example, if you want to get a whole stack of spore flowers, then just write – “/give @p Minecraft:spore_blossom 64” (the command is again written without quotes).
Secrets and tips
- From the sporeflowers in the process, green particles will fall out, which are spores. And after a certain amount of time, these disputes will scatter, but not over a long distance. Thus, relying on these particles, one can quickly find the places where sporeflowers grow.
- Sporflower can be harvested with scissors. However, with the help of scissors, the character will not be able to get anything. In this case, the strength of the scissors will certainly decrease.
- Unlike many other plants and blocks, sporeflowers have their own unique sounds when broken, harvested, walked on, and placed.
At the moment, sporeflowers in the Minecraft game are exclusively ornamental plants that do not give the character any practical benefit. Perhaps the developers will add some crafting recipes in the future. In addition, at the moment there are no useful or interesting mods related to sporeflowers. Most likely, when the full update “Caves and Rocks” is released, the situation will change for the better. Otherwise, sporeflowers do not have any nuances that you should be aware of.